Monday 25 June 2012

The Wonderful World of Cereal - Shoot Animals With Weetabix!

This is from 1966. Two years before the Rhino, the Lion, the Crocodile, the Leopard and the Tiger were wiped from the face of the earth. (According to my research the animals you see now on television and on on holiday or at the zoo are generally students from local schools in costume.)

Right several questions are raised by this advert, could somebody sue Weetabix for causing children to want to destroy the animals of the African Savannah?

Secondly, I was always disappointed when I had to send off for stuff, why couldn't they put this in the packet in bits?

Thirdly, how did they "jump into the air"? And do animals do that when you shoot them in real life? Could somebody go and shoot a rhino and report back to me? It doesn't seem very realistic.

And finally I am slightly concerned by the term "crack hunter".


Does anybody still have this game? Please take a picture and send it to me. Or send me the game, I'm not fussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment